ALLERGIES!!!
This is our new symptom that we will be dealing with for about 2 months. Jonathon started last Wednesday afternoon with a runny nose. I was blaming myself for opening the sunroof on a trip down to the city.
I started him on Benedryl Thursday evening and by this morning he was not getting any better so I decided that we would skip school and head out to the doctors. After waiting for over 1 hour to be seen we found out that Jonathon has allergies ~ just like his big brother Andrew ~ Andrew is on Fluticasone and prescription Claritin (Loratadine)~ Jonathon is on Fluticasone and prescription Claritin(Loratadine)........Ummmm I see a trend developing.
I am extremely glad that it's allergies and he is not sick though.
He will take the meds for about 2 months and Andrew has already started his allergy medicine early this year, I took him a few weeks ago.
Thank you Spring........
Aiden has bad allergies also
ReplyDelete