Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Continuing P.T. at home

P.T. ended for Jonathon as of January 2010.  We still have his stairs in the house and he uses them often.  We also have basement stairs that I take him along with me when I do laundry(once in awhile).  He has a basketball hoop inside(that needs to go outside) and he has grown enough that he can finally make a basket and he so loves to play basketball with all of us.



With spring and summer coming and with full time preschool starting in the fall I wanted to make sure that he had enough therapy items at home to keep him going and not fall behind.  So I started looking on craigslist for a Little Tikes playset of some sort.  We have a swingset (that I bought him last summer)but it has a very big slide on it and a some swings.  I want Jonathon to be able to climb up and down and just play (like the play structure at school) and then I won't worry about him and it will be great P.T.

 Here is what I found ~ Jonathon loves it ~ and I love Craigslist!

                                                Peanut Butter Land!!!!!
 I cannot wait for the weather to warm back up again so Jonathon can get back out and enjoy his new sand and his new play structure!

1 comment:

  1. that is a pretty cool play set. I can never remember to check craigslist for anything

    ReplyDelete