Friday, April 30, 2010

Enjoying Outside

I have been wanting a jogger stroller since last summer, but never found one and really did not want to buy brand new if I could get away with it!  So I went searching on Craigslist and came across one not too far from home.

Jonathon and I ventured out after school to find the place.  And I decided yes that it was a great deal.  The jogger is by Instep and is in excellent condition and we purchased it for $25.  Brought it home, washed it up and loaded it back into the van so we were ready to try it out.
Thursday afternoon I met up with my sister after my morning errands/appointments to go for a walk.

Now it is a very nice stroller ~ Jonathon is very comfortable riding in it ~ its very easy to push ~ I love the bicycle tires ~ I love the fact that it has a big storage underneath and there is pockets all over the thing ~ Great buy ~ EXCEPT ~ the front wheel does not swivel ~ I knew this when I bought it, but didn't realize how much of a pain it actually is.
Maybe over time I will adjust to the way it is ~ maybe not ~ I will use it and see if I can learn to like it more and in the meantime I am searching for one that the front wheel swivels.

Here are some pictures of our day yesterday.

Aunt Carol-Ann(godmother) and Jonathon

Jonathon and I getting ready to hit the trail

Warming up and enjoying the beautiful day and scenery


Today we will test it out on our dirt road ~ It will be nice to be able to get out and take Scruffy(dog) along with us!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh that is my biggest complain too! I'm not really sure why this is because it is really difficult to go around a turn without a front wheel swiveling! I ran a race with Colin last weekend and it was really hard to make turns because I had to pick up the stroller to turn. I greatly enjoy running with him, just wish the front wheel swiveled!

    ReplyDelete