We were invited to attend breakfast along with a short ceremony and diplomas were handed out.
I can't believe that Kenny is now officially a Freshman. All three of my boys are growing up fast. I kind of lose track of time with the older two. I really focus alot of my time on Jonathon...making sure he is learning all he can learn.....making sure he stays healthy....making sure he is content and happy...making sure he remains safe....and then I sit back and watch.....
I watch my 2 older boys.....I see how they are growing up to be wonderful young men. I am so proud of all my boys.
I love you Kenny! you had a great year finishing up junior high....your grades were awesome! your art projects blew me away.....you are very talented....Never give up Kenny and always keep dreaming.
Congratulations! You are a Freshman! Good luck son.
Thanks for being a great big brother to Jonathon!
| morning of graduation |
| smile Kenny! |
| brotherly love |
| Kenny, me and Jonathon(trying to escape) |
Hi
ReplyDeletemy name is Jenna and I came across your site. Congrats Kenny for graduating. Jonathan is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. he is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com