Monday, January 26, 2009

Kitchen Door Back Up/Baby Gate Down!

Years ago we took our kitchen door down because we have a very small kitchen and it was taking up space, but Mr. Jonathon has wanted to explore the kitchen for some time now and it is very frustrating when I need to be in the kitchen and he stands at the gate throwing toys at me(literally at me)LOL. Had a few actually make it up in the window sill. Soooo I finally got Gilbert to take the door down out of garage rafters and put it back up AND then we were able to take baby gate down. WOW! What a difference in my little boy. He spent all day Saturday and Sunday playing with his trucks on the kitchen floor. He was way less whiny and didn't throw any toys. Now maybe I can get some things done. He only has to be gated when I cook dinner now because my oven is old and gets hot to the touch when it's on. My baby is really growing up!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You started a blog! Can't wait to learn more about Jonathon. Aiden is also fascinated with the kitchen and I finally gave in last week and let him play with a wooden spoon and a pan.

    ReplyDelete