Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Shoes

Jonathon got some new shoes and he is a totally different child now. I can't believe the difference. He was wearng Kmart shoes and they seemed to be bulky and heavy and I have been wanting to get him a new pair. He didn't like his shoes and really wouldn't try to walk or move for that matter unless he was barefoot or in socks. He wears braces and it concerned me that he didn't like his shoes. Well he has New Balance now and he loves them. He will wear them all day AND he will hold my hands to walk now!!!!! I am sooooo happy and proud of my little boy!!! Hooray for NEW SHOES!!!

1 comment:

  1. With Aiden, since he got his orthotics, we use either K-Swiss (JC Penny usually has them on clearance) or StrideRite. The StrideRites are really light and he is more willing to walk in them.

    ReplyDelete