Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Bed











Jonathon loves his big boy bed and has been doing great with the transition. I still rock him to sleep for his morning and afternoon nap. But every night for bedtime he rocks with me and drinks his bottle for about 20 minutes....then he wants to go to his bed....wide awake. It only takes him about 10-15 minutes to fall asleep on his own.
He is becoming such a big boy.
F.Y.I. I didn't rush Jonathon out of the crib. I would have been content with him being in there until he was 3. He wanted out of the crib. He kept waking up at night and would fall right back to sleep in our bed. That's how I knew, because we never let him sleep in our bed before. And I was correct, because he loves his big boy bed.


















3 comments:

  1. that Cars bed is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great big boy bed. Man if he says he wants out, he is ready for that big boy bed.

    ReplyDelete