is good. I sit and think about my blog everyday and the fact that I haven't even signed in lately. And then I tell myself that I need to sign in and catch up on my friends and also say something in mine.
First off, my internet provider has been doing lots of maintenance and I haven't even been able to connect online very long let alone sign in here.
Second off, I have been having a problem uploading pictures and that just makes me mad.
Third off, I have been trying to do some organizing around the house
Fourth, I have been going outside with Jonathon alot lately.
Fifth, I am sorry to my family and friends that I haven't been current and I will try to be better.
ok thought i replied...but maybe not!! Anyways, I have neglected my blog as well, I am also happy that the weather has finally turned nice so we can be out with the kids!
ReplyDelete