Kenny, Jonathon and I packed up Sunday afternoon and headed out to New Baltimore to the Bayorama festival to support my sister. My sister was running a hot dog stand (hot dog, chips, cookie, drink) for $5.00 to raise money for her 3 day walk(Breast Cancer) that is coming up in August. My sister is a 6 year survivor! (HOORAY) I love my sis very very much and will help her out in any way that I am able too.
Jonathon had a great time. He played the duckie game and won a car. After we chatted with Aunt Carol-Ann we went over to the swings, and playground and then headed down to the beach to walk/run in the water. We went down the boardwalk to look at all the water. Watched an owner with his dog playing fetch the stick in the water.
Kenny was just happy getting his large container of french fries ~ he loves french fries.
Then a storm was headed in so we packed back up and headed for home.
Good day!




I love reading about good days! So glad you guys had some fun.
ReplyDeleteTammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter