Step 1
Step 2
I AM A BIG BOY NOW!!!!
This will be my very last post on Potty Training ~ Potty Training has been completed ~ June 18th I let Jonathon wear his underwear to bed ~ Jonathon has been wearing underwear full time ever since ~ I am proud to say ~ NO ACCIDENTS
Jonathon is starting to let me know when he has to go potty ~ he holdS his tummy and yells at me ~ if I am not in the room he comes and finds me ~ holding his tummy ~ if I ask Jonathon if he has to go potty ~ he will answer me yes or no ~ and I believe his answer now ~ I ask him if he needs to pee or poop ~ he answers and answers truthfully/correctly
Our goal is to get rid of his urinal this summer and use a step stool to stand on to pee ~ so he will be comfortable when he goes back to school in Sept ~ another goal is to get rid of his potty seat and get him to always sit on the big toilet without one ~ so again he is comfortable and ready to go back to school ~ and most of all work on him telling other people besides mommy that he needs to go.
So there could be an update on those things in the future ~ but I am PROUD and HAPPY to say :HOORAY JONATHON!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH AND AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU FOR BEING FINISHED WITH POTTY TRAINING! YOU ARE AMAZING AND MY MIRACLE!



No comments:
Post a Comment