Sunday, July 25, 2010

My baby is growing up....

At Christmas time I started putting Jonathon in bed instead of rocking him......
I still rocked him for naps though..........until recently

On Friday we went out for a few hours and got home after nap time so I just put him to bed and he went to sleep pretty fast and took a really good nap..........

On Saturday we had swimming at the Y and then I had to run a few errands so we got home late for lunch and it was already past nap time, so we had lunch and then I just put him to bed and again he went to sleep pretty fast and slept for over 2 hours........

Today we went to church in the morning and then came home and played......we had lunch on time and then when it was nap time I just put him to bed...... within 19 minutes he was fast asleep......

I am very proud of Jonathon that he stayed in his bed and didn't give me a problem.....on the other hand I am kinda sad....he doesn't need mommy to rock him anymore.....

I guess he is growing up......

No comments:

Post a Comment