Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finally back

I finally gave up on trying to make my old dinosaur of a computer work.  I tried everything.  Even dumping the hard drive back to the day in 2001 when it was purchased from a family member.  And it still was giving me problems.


So we went out shopping and came home with a Macbook Pro.  So while I will have to learn a new system I am very happy with our purchase.


I am slowly putting my stuff back on that I need.  And all my pictures are on my external hard drive and I haven't got to them yet.


Laptop is a lot different than a desk top.  But I am liking it.  I like the fact that I am able to move from room to room and get my other stuff done too.  I think I am going to be extremely satisfied.  


And this is my very first brand new computer!!!!  Thank you husband!


So once again sorry to all my readers for not being around.  I will try to be more efficient now.


I miss all of my friends that I follow.  Cannot wait to catch up.



No comments:

Post a Comment