Friday, May 27, 2011

Detroit Zoo Cancelled.....

Our day started out with a temp of 47 and rain.  I decided it was not a good idea to head off to the zoo with the class.


Instead we went to the movies.  This was Jonathon's first time ever in a movie theater.  He did great.  I am glad that I took his headphones along.  He used them in the beginning of the movie because it was loud and I think it scared him a little.  Then he took them off and did not use them until the very end when the music got loud again.


He got sucked right up into the chair like a pretzel.  I had to keep my leg on it.  He did sit on my lap through most of the movie.


Afterwards we went to eat lunch and then rode the horse carousel at the mall.  Then we went off to Target quickly to get daddy some new socks and then hurried home to pick Andrew up from school.


It rained the entire day....like a drizzle, but cold, damp, and just YUCK.  I am very glad I did not go to the zoo.


We had a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment