Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ENT appointment

This morning we headed out early to go see Dr. Ears.

We arrived 20 minutes ahead of schedule and got lucky and we were able to go right back and see the Dr.  He asked Jonathon how he was doing and if I had any concerns.  Nope, no concerns about his ears.

Then Dr. Ears looked into Jonathon's ears and found both tubes.  Yep, they are still there.  Asked to look into his throat.  No, this is not happening.  When we go see Dr. Pediatrician in the winter he always asks that questions and of course does it AND Jonathon does not like it.  So Dr. Ears passed.

Good report.  Nice visit.  See you in 6 months.  We were finished and back outside within 20 minutes.

I did pick up a swim band though.  Jonathon is going to continue to swim all winter with his lessons and I have been having a problem with the swim plugs popping out once in awhile.  I purchased the swim band thinking this will be really cool.  Ummm when I got Jonathon home and tried to show Kenny, he would not even put it on.  I know it's because it's new and he doesn't understand that its not going to hurt him.  Hopefully when we go see Miss Maggie for his next lesson he will cooperate and wear it for me.  Fingers crossed.

I am so glad that I found Dr. Ears.  I am so glad and thankful that Jonathon is doing so well with his tubes and his speech.


No comments:

Post a Comment