School is going great for Jonathon. He is really enjoying school this year. He wears his back pack out to the van in the morning and into school. He has been walking from van into school.....last year I carried him ALOT. He is happy to hug and kiss me good bye every day.
My little boy is growing up. I am glad that he likes to go to school. That is really important to me.
I picked up a leap frog dvd about learning the ABC's. He watches it everyday...almost every day if we have time and he is doing great learning his ABC's. He already knows most of them. So now I am on a search for sight words - on 3 DVD's...just need to find the best deal.
We have been working on walking for everything. I don't really use the stroller for anything anymore unless I am somewhere where I know its too much for him to walk or I need to contain him (LOL).
We have closed our pool for winter, but we have not had much time to play outside lately. He has been tired and happy to stay in after school, and we have had lots of rain days.
We went to Detroit to see Dr. Cardiologist. Good report. Jonathon did not like the EKG this year. He really screamed his head off. so bad that he had broken blood vessels all over his head and face.....I felt so sorry for him. So we came home with those nasty little stickies to help prepare him for next year.
We have our appointments made for eye exam and dental cleaning. Coming up in October.
Oh and there will not be a buddy walk this year for St. Clair County!!!! Very very disappointing.(another post .....another day)
No comments:
Post a Comment