Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break

is officially here for Jonathon. He is off of school until April 14th. I am hoping the weather changes though because we are supposed to drop back down into the 30's next week. Gotta love our Michigan weather.

We have started our vacation off with a great movie this morning. Can you guess which one........ Of course, it's "CARS" again. He is so funny.

Rylee is coming to play a little later this morning so hopefully I can get some good pictures of Jonathon and his "girlfriend" For those of you who do not know about Rylee, she is 5 months older than Jonathon and they are best friends. They have been together since day one of Jonathon's birth. Rylee does not have DS. But that wouldn't matter either way. I believe they are great for each other. She has taught Jonathon some things and he actually taught Rylee sign language. She now will sign more and please. When she first started doing this her family did not know what she was doing, but MIMA and her mommy knew. Anyway they haven't had a playdate in awhile with all that has been going on so looking forward to today.

3 comments:

  1. I really should get Aiden in a play group, but with him going to school and therapy following immediately afterwards, he has no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you all have a great spring break Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter everyone! The weather is getting better,so that will make us fell better!!

    ReplyDelete