went well for Jonathon. He showed O.T.(Amanda) how he can put all his shapes in his shape sorter bucket and then he stacked all his cups together, which ends up being taller than him almost.(used to be, but Jonathon has grown). Then they worked on a puzzle together~this one had little pegs~he needs to use his pincher finger to get the piece out. We have these puzzles at home, so we will start working on these now.
Amanda gave me a great idea to do with bubbles. Blow the bubbles and have Jonathon use his pointer finger to "pop" the bubbles. Never thought of that~so when we go outside later we will get our bubbles out and try popping them.
On to P.T.(Annette) Got some good news from her today. We will be having summer services(school)once per week. She is going to start the summer off and then Miss Jen(my previous P.T. from last year)will end the summer. Miss Jen is having her second baby anyday now(this I did not know, so will be sending her a gift). I am very excited that we will be able to continue on with school through out the summer just like last year. And it is centrally located this year at Woodlands~this is 20 minutes from my house.
We will also be doing summer activities again this summer with all the children located in St.Clair County. I had alot of fun last summer and Andrew and Kenny enjoyed the time also with Jonathon.
Bad news about summer activities is that we might not be able to swim like last year. The swim teacher has retired and they are not sure what will take place. I really hope something opens up b/c that was one of Jonathon's favorite activities. He so enjoys the water.
I really need to look into us getting into the YMCA. My social worker was trying to get a scholarship for us, but said they were put on hold because of the economy. I think I will just pop in there and see what it is all about.
test to see if I can do this
ReplyDeletesoooo cool.
ReplyDelete