Public Bathrooms still! We left the house yesterday morning at 8:30a.m. to go to an Eye Appt. The eye appt. went great. He is doing good. His eyes are straight. We picked up his new lenses. We got an adjustment on his glasses. We go back in 6 months. After the eye appt. I had a few errands to run. We attempted to use the restroom at the Dr.'s office on the way out......~ NOPE not gonna happen. So we left ~ so far it has been 3 hours since last potty break at home ~ We had about a 30 minute drive to the next stop ~ when we arrived at store I immediately took Jonathon to the restroom ~ NOPE not gonna happen again!!!! ~ Finished shopping and continued on to the next stop ~ now it has been 4 hours since last potty break ~ got to next store ~ which is local Kroger we ALWAYS shop at and go potty at! ~ well NOT today ~ I still had 2 more stops to make before we went home ~ before we were supposed to go home ~ since my little boy refused to use any restrooms we skipped the last 2 stops and went DIRECTLY home. In house straight to potty and of course he went!!!! 5 hours he held it!
I guess I could probably put him undies all day, but I'm not. Not just yet. I really think he gets mad about having to sit to pee, when he knows at home he stands. And he doesn't want me to hold him up. Too bad public bathrooms couldn't just add 1 little toilet for the little ones and 1 shorter urinal. Sure would be nice.
So I have decided that from now on we will be packing up "our" urinal and just taking it with us AND maybe from now on he will pee.
Don't have any plans to be out and about for a long time ~ so will update when we venture out again.
No comments:
Post a Comment