Jonathon had his appointment this morning. We had to go back to the old yucky place in Port Huron. We were going to Capac (much better, cleaner, nicer, newer facility), but they shut down.
We got right in though - that was nice. I hate sitting around waiting at these things. Jonathon of course wanted to play and make friends, but I just couldn't let him. With the H1N1 crap going around I really try to avoid ALL germs. I know that is impossible and trust me Jonathon is not in a bubble.
Jonathon weighs 24lbs 12 oz - he has lost weight. He used to weigh 25lbs. We will be going back for a weight check in 3 months.
The dietician told me to try Carnation Instant Breakfast in his milk. And everything else was pretty much keep doing what we have been doing. I am just hoping his weight loss is because he just had surgery and nothing else is going on. So now it's time to work on fattening him up!
Jonathon's height is 2ft. 9 inches. Pretty good there. I knew he was getting taller. He is outgrowing everything. I cannot believe some of his clothes are 3T now because of his height. (of course then they fall off because of his weight).
And Jonathon had his iron checked. He is at 13.3(Excellent)
We left W.I.C. and stopped off at Sams Club on the way home. Picked up some Carnation Instant Breakfast mix, Fruit Snacks, Gatorade(for big brothers) and Hershey Kisses(for everyone). Oh and Jonathon picked out a huge book of stickers(Disney Cars of course) He is really into stickers lately and he is always rewarded with a trip to the toy store after being poked for blood.
Got home and tried right away to give him some milk. Ummmm he is not too sure about this. He drank a little with his lunch and we will try more at dinner. Hopefully he will learn to like it. When I go back out I will get him some different flavors.
All in all a good day.
Yay for sticker books after getting a poke like that. It sounds like he's doing well, and I'm sure his weight loss is from the surgery :)
ReplyDeleteIf he's starting to walk or move around more, he may lose a little weight because he is more active. It happens a lot to toddlers when they start walking!
ReplyDeleteChristine, I just saw your blog link on your Facebook. I'm so happy I can read all your updates on your precious little boy.
ReplyDelete