Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Not much

happening when you have a little boy that has the flu!  I swear I have gone through a whole box of Kleenex today alone. His nose is just running non-stop today.

Over all he is not too grumpy though ~ it's been a movie day for us ~ 101 Dalmations ~ over ~ and over ~ and over!

He has to do his breathing treatments morning and night for the next 3 days.  He was not too pleased with this, he has not used his machine in over 1 year.

Fever is gone ~ for good I hope.  Vomiting never really happened ~ thank goodness.  We only had 1 day of diarrhea which overall wasn't too bad.  Now if I could just get him to eat better, things would look better.

I pulled him out of school for the entire week and had to email the teacher to change our  IEPT meeting that is scheduled for  Friday.   I haven't heard anything back so I hope they reschedule.

And before I got a chance to finish this post, he now has a low temp again!  I know it's because his head is just jammed up, my poor baby. He is asleep now and I hope he gets a good nights sleep and starts feeling better tomorrow.

I need to get him better so he can get into the dr. pediatrician to get his shots for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment