Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Not to worry

we are still here....we just have not been good bloggers....or I should say I....

My computer is not cooperating most of the time.  I had to uninstall and reinstall some virus protection and then removed 2 trojans.. I keep getting messages that I have no memory and then it kicks me right off of internet....  I have new internet service coming out on friday.. and I am still looking into getting a laptop.

My van has been in the garage alot lately too.  Pretty much everything under the hood and the front end are new now..  But now I am mad and it's time for it to go.  I want a new ride.. at least updated ride.  Done with the minivan.

Jonathon is almost finished with school for the year.  Tomorrow is our first field trip.  We are heading out to Upland Farms in Oxford Mi.  I am really hoping its a fun time seems how our temps have dropped back into the 40's at night and 50's during the day.  It is calling for rain and high of 61 tomorrow.

And I must get everything packed and ready to go and make hubby's lunch still and I am exhausted so we will be back blogging regularly soon. (I hope)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you updated! Sorry things have been on the fritz for you :(

    ReplyDelete