Saturday, September 3, 2011

Summer vacation winding down




I have been trying to stay home and relax with the boys this past week since it is their last week of summer vacation, but we also did some fun stuff too.


Jonathon had his last summer playdate with Rylee and her big brother Logan.  We all met up at the local water park in Goodells and had a blast.  This was Jonathon's first time doing the water without me holding his hand.  Just shows me how much he has grown over the summer and how much he is becoming a "big" boy.  My baby is growing up.....times it is sad, because Jonathon is my last baby, but then its overwhelming too, because he is reaching his milestones and I am so so happy and amazed at my strong little boy.






running through the water


Jonathon hanging out with Logan


On Friday afternoon we packed the boys up and headed uptown for some icecream and a little fun at the local park.  We were supposed to go with Rylee , Logan and Nik, but we missed each other.  We will catch up next time.  So Gilbert and I took the boys anyways.
enjoying our snack


After our ice cream we went and played on the merry go round.  I am having a problem posting anymore pictures so I will save them for another day.

We played at the park for awhile and then returned home.

And then today(Saturday) we packed everyone up at 9:15a.m. and headed out to catch the morning show - cars 2.  Jonathon really liked it.  He was so funny to watch his expressions during the movie.  It got a little loud at times, but he had his headphones and used them.  Cars is Jonathon's second time at the movie theater.  It is very fun taking him and I am glad he is finally able to go.  Can't wait for the next movie.

After the show we came home, grabbed our suits and jumped into our pool for awhile.  Jonathon is doing very well swimming around on his own - with his life jacket on.  I can't wait to continue his swim lessons with Miss Maggie, once school starts back up.




1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so handsome : ) I am glad you had a fun summer. That spray ground looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete