We were supposed to go bowling today as a family with the St. Clair County Down Syndrome Support Group.
That didn't happen.
Gilbert got hurt before we left. He was in the bathroom shaving and turned wrong and threw his back out. So I left Andrew home with him.
Jonathon, Kenny and I still went bowling.
Jonathon had a lot of fun. He loves to go bowling. I was really happy with the way he behaved today too. He sat in the chair at the table with Kenny and waited his turn. I only had to talk to him twice. Twice for 2 hours. That's pretty amazing.
Kenny did not bowl because he is having foot surgery soon and just cannot do anything right now. He went along for moral support and to be my photographer. He needs a little help in the picture taking department though.....Oh well. At least he tried.
I had fun and the boys had fun....that's all that matters to me.
We had pop, pizza and ice cream. Good way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment