Thursday, February 9, 2012

Naps

are getting shorter and shorter everyday....Jonathon has been waking up at 5:15a.m. for quite some time now.  I won't let him get up until 6:30a.m. though.  I believe he is on the time change already.  A little early my son......

And then he seems a little tired so I attempt to get him to take a nap.  It takes a little longer than normal for him to fall asleep..around 30 minutes to an hour where it used to be 5 minutes.  And then when he is snoring away and I sneak out....I get about 30 minutes and he is back......

I think naps will be done soon.

Which is okay, he is really a good boy and plays quietly...I just feel bad when he gets up so early...I think he needs rest, but then when he is tapping on me at 5a.m.   oh I just want to sleep!  And then mommy needs a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment