Jonathon has been home from school all week! He is finally on the mend and its looking like he may be able to return to school next week. ((HOORAY)) for me and for Jonathon. He is ready! He really misses school along with his friends and teachers.
We took Kenny to his consult for surgery this afternoon. Looks like mom will be staying overnight with Kenny after all. Our good friend Nik and best friend Rylee will be coming over to help out with Jonathon while I am gone. March 19th is coming up quick.
We went and seen Miss Barb today(Children's EyeWear) and picked up Jonathon's new lenses. His prescription changed a little bit, but nothing to worry about.
Then we headed off to Walmart and picked up some snack foods and a few extra items to pack away while Kenny is home after his surgery.
Then off to Kroger to pick up some bread and brown sugar. Juice for Jonathon and a few other items.
Jonathon specifically asked me for pizza afterwards. I was so proud that he asked me that I turned around and went back to the pizza store and grabbed a pizza and some cheese bread. Forgot to take pictures but he ate his pizza like a big boy! I didn't have to cut it up tonight. I have noticed a lot lately that he is finally taking off on eating by himself. I pretty much don't have to do anything anymore! He is really doing great. Now the rest of the crew need to get on board....they still have their moments where they worry and tell him to slow down and I just remind them that he is almost 5 and he is doing just fine! 5.....I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 soon.
Then there is this attitude problem still going on! Not listening.....ignoring me....telling me no....saying FINE!!!! I have resorted to the whistle!! If you do not listen to me after the second time I blow the whistle....and let me tell you I BLOW the whistle and Jonathon comes a running!!!!! I hope we get over this quickly!!!
Jonathon.....could you please just listen to mommy!!!!!
Tonight he took one of his special little stuffed animals and gave it to his Tiny dog. Now she has a baby to cuddle...and it's so cute! She is actually sleeping with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment