Monday, March 5, 2012

Swimming Cancelled

again!

Jonathon has a virus and he did not sleep well again last night.  This morning his nose was very green/yellow goop and he has a cough and just sounds terrible and his eye is running.  So I kept him home.

And today is supposed to be swim day.  I didn't have to call and cancel because I got the call first.  The pool was shut down.  I am beginning to think swimming at Woodlands is not going to happen anymore.

I guess I am a little anxious and just want him to finish learning so bad.  He just loves the water.  I do not swim.  I do not like the water except for in my own pool in my back yard.  I love the beach, but I stay out of the water.  I want Jonathon to enjoy the water all his life and not be afraid like me.  He is almost there......I am so excited for him to become a full swimmer.

And I would love for him to compete in swimming when he gets older.

But for now.....no swimming.

Summer will be here soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment