Well 10 years went by before I was blessed with another son and some things I have to laugh about that I had forgotten about: You must pick up the cat food dishes, especially the water!(LOL) I must have mopped up and changed Jonathon 3x Tuesday morning before it finally clicked, ummm might want to pick that up mommy! I couldn't even scold him because it was my fault. Today we are doing better so far at remembering.
School went great yesterday for once,(I really do not like Tuesday school) I think it's a waste of our time most times. I am still trying to figure out what speech and teacher are trying to accomplish.(UGH) But Jonathon spent first half hour in high chair playing little games, til it was block stacking time- now this is a losing battle-he knows how to stack blocks, he just doesn't want too and he likes to throw them-why! I have no clue. So after about 4 blocks sailing thru the air, I finally said"Come on Jonathon, just stack them nice please" AND he did!!!!!!!! That's my boy. Then with speech we pushed the little shopping cart around and loaded and unloaded grocercies. She was able to see that he is doing better at trying to walk. Then they read some books together. All in all decent day.
Now on to this morning. It is snowing again and we have an appointment this morning. I do not like driving in the snow at all. And I really do not like driving in the snow if it's not somewhere I travel all the time and today is not somewhere I travel all the time. I am hoping the roads are not too bad. I guess we will leave early!
School went great yesterday for once,(I really do not like Tuesday school) I think it's a waste of our time most times. I am still trying to figure out what speech and teacher are trying to accomplish.(UGH) But Jonathon spent first half hour in high chair playing little games, til it was block stacking time- now this is a losing battle-he knows how to stack blocks, he just doesn't want too and he likes to throw them-why! I have no clue. So after about 4 blocks sailing thru the air, I finally said"Come on Jonathon, just stack them nice please" AND he did!!!!!!!! That's my boy. Then with speech we pushed the little shopping cart around and loaded and unloaded grocercies. She was able to see that he is doing better at trying to walk. Then they read some books together. All in all decent day.
Now on to this morning. It is snowing again and we have an appointment this morning. I do not like driving in the snow at all. And I really do not like driving in the snow if it's not somewhere I travel all the time and today is not somewhere I travel all the time. I am hoping the roads are not too bad. I guess we will leave early!
Well we survived our outing! On the way to our appointment I was cussing myself out asking WHY are we out in this mess. I attempted to get off expressway, but totally missed my exit, so continued on my way and when I finally made it to our exit, I stopped and took a picture and Thanked the Lord for getting us there safely! Of course Jonathon didn't care as he was napping the whole time! But we are glad to be back home in our safe warm home to continue our day on!
Aiden would rather throw things also. Yesterday, we noticed one of the dogs toys behind the stove. I don't think the dog put it back there as the dog lives outside.
ReplyDelete