Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Accomplishment

While I was washing dishes Jonathon was around the corner in the living room digging into the toybox. Yelling in his own language to me about something. So I said" Do you need help" He crawled away from the toybox over to door way where I could see him and signed please to me. So I went to see what he needed and he pointed to a car he could not reach. Wow! Communication is Awesome! Great Job Peanut Butter!!!!The Accomplishment: To actually not continue to yell at me and actually crawl away and sign to me and then go back and show me!!!!

Later on in the afternoon he was in front of the t.v. and picked up the Cars movie case and again in Jonathon language was telling me something. So I asked him if he wanted to watch the Cars movie? He handed me the case and signed "more" Talk about a great day!!! My baby is growing up more and more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment