Friday, April 24, 2009

Beat up and saved all at the same time.......

Jonathon had a playdate with Rylee today. They are so darn cute together. Today they played really well together. They are quiet; they don't ever fight over toys; they try to share bottles AND blankies(lol). I really enjoy just sitting and visiting with Nik(Rylee's mommy) and watching the two of them.

Today I helped Nik set some things up on her computer while Jonathon and Rylee played. We were getting to the end of our visit, I was just helping Nik with one more thing; I could see Rylee and Jonathon in Rylee's room from where I was; I looked away for one second AND I heard Jonathon yell and start to cry. Trying to stay calm I went right away to see and then he really started to cry. Soooo As Nik and I try to find out from Rylee what happened Nik says:Did Jonathon stick something in the wall outlet????? My heart sunk to my feet.....OMG I hope to god Jonathon did not do that. He wasn't acting like he did that. I didn't even know that Rylee has open outlets in her room(my fault I should have looked it over more closely) I took Jonathon out to living room to look him over. Rylee had a toy spatula and told us she hit Jonathon. I see a welt on the side of Jonathons head. Yep got hit with something. But didn't seem like it was from the spatula. Rylee went back into her room and showed her mommy what happened and told Nik in her own way.

"Jonathon had a toy and was going to touch the wall outlet, Rylee said no, Jonathon didn't listen so Rylee hit him upside the head with a metal toy car" Now that makes sense and looks to be true as far as the mark on his head. Hugs were given to each other and kisses and sorry was said.

Thank you Rylee for saving your friend Jonathon!!!!! I am not mad that you hit him. I don't know what would have happened if he was electrocuted. We love you and thank you very much!!!!

Next time I will pay more attention to Jonathon's surroundings.

I am glad that Rylee and Jonathon are sooo close that she protected him today. A true best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I guess a whack on the head is better than electracution. What a good friend.

    ReplyDelete