Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ENT Appointment

Great doctor ~ Great bedside manner ~ Great results ~

Typanogram Reading ~ Type A ~ Normal

We go back in August for a recheck. Jonathon will continue to take 1/2 tsp of over the counter Claritin daily. He will receive Little Noses Saline Drops in the morning and at nightime before bed. Hopefully this will help out with his allergies and keep him from getting another sinus infection.

Needless to say we were very pleased with new Dr. ENT. He did great with Jonathon. Jonathon LIKED him and that is what matters most.

I am really glad that I decided to get a 2nd opinion. I sit and wonder "what if" The previous Dr. ENT did not give us any advice. Pretty much said " If you want surgery I will do it" "If you want to wait I will wait" What if I had scheduled a surgery that Jonathon did not need? Would the previous Dr. ENT see that the fluid was gone and not do the surgery? Would he just put the tubes in anyway? I thank God that I did not do that and that my mommy gut said Find another Dr.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you went to another doc. I remember that happened to us with Jax eye doctor. The first one came in for 30 seconds, said he was fine, and left. We knew he wasn't fine. We went to another one and found he has significant vision loss.

    ReplyDelete