I packed up all of Jonathon's clothes and toys that he is done with and we decided to have a garage sale. This started yesterday AND needless to say we did not do well at all.
We had one customer all day AND that was my neighbor who bought a huge coffee cup for $1.
This is our weekend for the 4 day Memphis Days. (which is garage/yard sales everywhere) Now last year I was able to be right in the middle of the event uptown at Gilbert's grandmas house. But this year she is recovering from major surgery and just wasn't up to us taking over her front yard.....So I decided to hang signs up around town and down a few roads out here in the country. It's not going very well. We are about 1/4 mile out of town, down a dirt road about 1/2 mile.
Hoping that today will be a better day since it's friday. We are trying to make money to take Jonathon to the zoo before summer is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment