
Eighteen years......Wow.... For some odd reason I cannot believe it's been that long already. Doesn't feel like it... I still remember the day we got married like it was yesterday. I love my husband very much even though most days I would like to hit him upside the head with a baseball bat! (Polish Polish Polish)
This is how we spent our day celebrating our anniversary and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!
We took the boys to the 2009 Annual Down Syndrome Support Group Picnic.
We met alot of wonderful people through out the day. Cathy with her 7yr. old daughter Molly.(Molly was so pretty). Taylanda and her husband(sorry I forgot his name) and their 8yr. old son Shane. He was so funny, really outgoing and great to watch in the pool. Cheri(who threw the party) and her 11 yr. old son Jacob. Jacob was very quiet, but also was great to watch in the pool. Shane and Jacob and Molly really love the water. I got to see my friend Jamie with her 2 1/2 yr. old son Bryson. We met Jamie and Bryson last summer and I love when we get the chance to see them and say hello. And a little girl who is 9. Her name is Gracie and her mom adopted her from Equador.(How awesome is that) I think pretty awesome! I didn't get her moms name though. Hopefully next time.
We were able to sit and talk about our upcoming Buddy Walk in October~which I am very excited about. This will be our first walk. We were able to hear stories about school; the dentist;when parents were first told of their child having DS. All in all it was a perfect day for a picnic, perfect day to meet some new friends and a perfect way to spend our Anniversary! Life is good.
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a lot of fun at the party