Jonathon has been recovering well after his ear tube/adenoidectomy surgery. He is eating and drinking everything back to normal.
He is not wobbling like before when he walks ~ he is walking quite well I must say. He is going up and down his stairs alot quicker too. ~ We go stepping on a daily basis ~ I guess this is good excercise for mommy!
He is beginning to talk clearer too ~ I know some may say this is really quick, are you sure, but yes I am sure. We have added some words to his vocabulary already!
papa
Manny ~ Handy Manny
Minnie ~ Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Enny ~ Kenny ~ Kenny used to be nyny(nee nee)
Hello
Took a bath last night and I always blow dry Jonathon's hair in the winter to make sure he doesn't get a chill. ~ Jonathon does not like the blow dryer ~ last night he sat there and let me blow dry his hair without complaining!
Looking forward to going out in public ~ Curious to see how he is going to react in a public bathroom ~ Will the noise still bother him???? We will see, because tomorrow we have an eye appt.
My potty trainer is coming up on 1 year in Feb. He may not tell me that he needs to use the rest room ~ but as long as I take him he has not had any accidents. Yes he had the occasional dampness months back. ~ I have never had a poop accident! "AMAZING"
Today is Jonathon's 9th day wearing underwear! He wears a pull up when he takes a nap and when he goes to bed for the night. Before surgery he was waking up dry from his nap and in the morning. ~ I have been pushing the fluids since surgery and he is back to waking up little wet from nap and whole lot wet in the morning. ~ last night I went back to cutting out drinks after dinner. ~ he gets a quick drink of water right before bed. ~ this morning he was just damp ~ not soaked ~ Otherwise he has underwear on all day and he has done an excellent job ~ I have not had one problem with him ~ now once in a great while he will go over to stand by bathroom door ~ this is his way of telling me he has to pee ~ he has a favorite book he reads in the bathroom when he has to go poop ~ Chuck and friends ~ Saturday night he brought me the book so I hurried up and asked him if he needed to poop and he went right to the bathroom door ~ we went in ~ put him up on the toilet ~ right away he pooped ~ we are almost there! And I am one proud mommy of my angel Jonathon!!!!!
And today Jonathon goes back to school at 11:15a.m.
Isn't it amazing how such a small surgery can make such a big difference? Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteGood boy!
ReplyDelete