Andrew John Panczyk
Andrew is becoming a young man and I am very proud of him. I can't believe that in only a few years he will be 18!
Jonathon loves his big brother and loves to sing and celebrate
February 5, 2008 is when Jonathon had Open Heart Surgery to repair 2 holes in his heart(ASD/VSD). To think that my baby was not even 6 months old. I thank god every day for protecting my angel!
So every year on February 5th we will celebrate with Jonathon for having a HAPPY MENDED HEART!
Happy Heart Day Cake
Card and stickers came in the mail from Auntie Carol-Ann and family
Balloons with Cake
Daddy,Grandma Panczyk,Jonathon and Grandpa Panczyk
Enjoying his ice-cream!
And February 7th is mommy's birthday ~ Now I would rather just skip the whole birthday thing every year, but my boys love to bake cake and eat it of course, so once again mommy had a birthday and turned 41 this year! Jonathon keeps me very young, because I do not feel like I am 41 even though some days I know I look much older!!!!
Small rolling pins so my little helper(Jonathon) can help me out
and for playing Play Doh
Now, don't we all just look thrilled!!!!
Kenny, Andrew, me and Jonathon
I also got a new pair of slippers from Kenny, a huge bag of M & M's from Andrew and Coca Cola(12 pk) from Jonathon. I have been saving for a laptop and I am almost there. That is my big birthday present, I just don't have it yet.
I spent my day relaxing at home with all my boys.


No comments:
Post a Comment