On Sunday Kenny's temp was up a little and he starting feeling better. Other symptoms we had were bad headache, congestion, slight cough and sore throat. Extremely hot, but temp low. Have no clue. I started feeling a little better last night, but not 100% yet. Today my temp is still low, about 97 and I just feel blah. Kenny seems to be doing better. He is holding a temp about 98.3-98.4. I am glad.
Anyway, I let Jonathon go back to school. He is on Claritin for a runny nose and little cough. BUT his nose is not running down his face. So I was a little pissed when I picked him up from school a few minutes ago and he looked like this
![]() | ||||
| Really? |
It's kind of hard to see, but if you look closely you can see all of the dried snot on his face under and around his nostrils and all the way over to his cheek. I will approach the teachers about this tomorrow. I should have today, but I was too sick to approach them. Needless to say I am not happy and think this is uncalled for. There is 2 teachers to 6 students.......You couldn't get my child a Kleenex???????

Aiden's teachers are really good about wiping/blowing noses. Fortunately
ReplyDelete