I have not been blogging the last few days because I can't figure out how to add a widget and then the link posting isn't working for me either so I am a little discouraged.
Jonathon is doing well. He is working very very hard on self feeding. Cereal is going great in the morning and I would show the video but its on my phone and I can't figure out how to post that either so I guess when I find time to actually sit down and relax I will figure all this mess out. Along with self feeding he has decided that he only likes a few items now. He used to be a really good eater and now he is being very picky.
Chicken, stuffing, rice, green beans, corn.......likes, but not lately!
Spaghetti......likes and still likes! He is my Italian guru! When he refuses to eat anything I will give him cereal, waffle, pancake, but after a few days of that I can't take it so then I make something pasta and he eats......
I hope this is short term. I do not want him to refuse to eat dinner. It makes me sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment