Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Fun

Jonathon is so funny lately!  He loves to play with Kenny.  When it was still warm enough to go outside he would wait for Kenny to get home and hurry and ask if he would go out and play "guys" and get the toy guns.

They would go out back and run around pretending to be people and zombies.......Doesn't every little boy run around and play zombies......well maybe it used to be cowboys and indians, but now its zombies!  It's so calming to watch.

Now it's cold and we are inside alot lately.  So tonight as I was folding laundry I look over and Jonathon is taking his tools and sliding them under Kenny's back....and quietly telling him "shhhh" and then grabbing Kenny's nose and then you hear Kenny say "please .....no more"....and then they both laugh!  So as I am watching I ask Jonathon "Are you a doctor?"  and he says "yes"  I then say are you a mad scientist?.....He stops....he thinks...and then says "YES"  and then continues to torture Kenny.  So I then ask Kenny what he has been watching or showing his little brother that he wants to be a mad scientist and torture him.  Kenny of course responds......"I didn't do anything mom"

Well my little boy is very smart!  And I am guessing its from watching Kenny play a zombie game on PS3.  No I am not worried.  He does not act out to other people.  It is some sort of bond that him and Kenny share.  If they are happy playing zombies.....then play zombies!  How many 14yr. old brothers would still want to play with their 4yr. old brother.  I too have a brother who is 10 years younger than me and you know what....we have an incredible bond....I wouldn't change anything!  And I hope Kenny remains this close with Jonathon forever!!!!!

An end to our simple, but fun Saturday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment