Sunday, November 27, 2011

Picky Picky Picky

eater is what I now have.  And I am not liking it.  I don't even want to cook dinner anymore.  It is so frustrating.

When Jonathon was around 2 he was a very picky eater.  I just kept trying to get him to eat all of the different foods that we eat and eventually he took off.  It was great.  I could get him to eat just about anything except burger.  To this day he hates any type of burger.  He will just gag.  So I don't push it.

But now he won't eat alot of food.

mashed potatoes...fried potatoes...hashbrowns...no potatoes
veggies....green beans...I have to fight with him and corn....goodness what a chore
soup and grill cheese....nope not happening
stew....not even a bite
I could go on and on....then I would have to cry again...

What does Jonathon eat.

Well he will eat pancakes.....waffles....cold cereal

pasta....spaghetti....ziti parmesan...macaroni n butter

hot dog... mac n cheese

bologna...cheese....goldfish - not a cracker

mini pop tarts

fruit snacks

ice cream

applesauce....chocolate pudding......pie

And he has won lately because I just don't want to deal with it so we eat and then he eats what is on his small list of items that he won't throw at me.

I need to get out of this funk and figure out how to get him eating good again.  I know he can because he was.




1 comment:

  1. if he has been sick in the last month even just a sinus infection or cold, or on antibiotics in the last few months...that can really affect appetite for quite a while? praying he is a good eater again soon, I know how frustrating it is :(

    ReplyDelete