Finally got a hold of someone yesterday afternoon. We are scheduled to see the ENT on March 9th at 11:15a.m.(I believe that is our little friend Aidens appt that day also)(for other reasons)Anyway I had asked for a late appointment so Gilbert could go along and not worry about missing a day of work~nobody got that message. Figures! I am not changing the appointment. I am going to try to save up a few bucks over the next 3 weeks to cover him missing a whole day or he possibly will have to go to work and leave early and just meet us there. I am trying to stay positive and not worry too much, I know if Jonathon needs tubes, this surgery is nothing like his OHS, but to me SURGERY is SURGERY and I didn't want another one. My godchild Anthony got tubes at a young age and just had horror stories over the last 13 years and I really don't want any of those things to happen either. I really don't want any part of this upcoming event, but also feel very bad that he has fluid in his ears and I do want that corrected.
Jonathon has me wondering if he is getting ready to be potty trained.????? He is drier through out the day, but pretty much is still taking in the same amount of fluids as before......Yesterday midmorning I stuck him on our toilet just to see AND he pee'd!(Total Shock) Today again he just is not wet like 2 weeks ago, but still seems to be drinking the same amount. I guess I will have to go up in the attic and get down Andrew and Kenny's potty chair and wash it up. I am thinking maybe I will pick up a pack of pull ups this week when we go out grocery shopping also. Am I ready for this? No. 1.This means my "BABY" is growing up. 2. I don't know how it will all work out seems how he is not walking yet. 3. He is not talking alot either, but that I don't think will be our problem. I think our biggest roadblock will be not walking, but together we will figure something out, or I could be ahead of myself too and he isn't even ready!
My social worker was supposed to drop off some important info on Feb 9th. No Show. I called and left her a message yesterday afternoon. Today still nothing. Hmmmmmm. Makes me wonder. One of my biggest pet peeves is waiting for someone.
Aiden does have an appointment with one of his cardiologists and pre-op stuff that day (and same time)!
ReplyDeleteAiden has done wonders with his tubes. It is amazing the difference in his hearing.
Good luck with potty training. Aiden doesn't walk yet either, but he lets me "know" when he needs to go.