Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rainy Day

Jonathon and I woke up early this morning (6:30a.m.) and decided that we would go out this morning and get all of our running done before it started to rain. I wanted to wait until around 8a.m. because it was very foggy out. We ate breakfast, got the big brothers off to school and sat down to go through coupons and make our list. The next thing I knew it was going on 9a.m. and Jonathon was yawning, so I tried to hurry up, I still didn't get out of here until almost 10a.m. and it was pouring outside.(I hate going out in the cold rain). So bundled Jonathon up and we headed out. By the time I got to the bank Jonathon was sound asleep. Did my banking through the drive thru instead and then headed off to Dollar General to get Jonathon's mac and cheese. So he got about a 20 minute nap before I had to wake him up to shop. We got a little photo album to put his Happy Heart Day pictures in, mac and cheese and a couple other items. Back in the van and now we had to go do our grocery shopping. Suprisingly he was in pretty good spirits all through Kroger(We both hate rain days). Finished up and decided to wait on our other shopping for another day because of the pouring rain. Got home had some lunch, then grabbed a blankie and bottle and snuggled. He is now sound asleep from his busy morning. Later on when he gets up I want to show him his new puzzle that his Aunt Carol-Ann bought him. Hopefully he will like it.

1 comment:

  1. Aiden will also fall asleep in the car anytime we are headed out shopping.

    ReplyDelete