I took Jonathon in this morning for a recheck on his sinus infection. He is just not getting well enough.
Confirmed that yes he still has a sinus infection. We are stopping the amoxicillin and getting a perscription for pediazole(if I can read the dr.'s writing correctly). Jonathon has never taken this one so I hope this works better.
He is not wheezing anymore so we get to stop the breathing treatments!(HOORAY)
Jonathon is up to 22lbs 10 oz. He is doing great weight wise. I didn't think we would ever get above 21lbs and stay up there. Very happy mommy on that issue.
Explained to Dr. Pediatrician what happen at our ENT appt. He was surprised that we were treated that way. He told me that the new ENT I picked~that their office has good doctors. Lets hope!!!!
He also agrees with me that something needs to be done to help Jonathon. So lets pray that June 1st is a good appointment.
Hopefully this new medicine will help him get better. He will be on it for 10 days~which puts us up to May 25th and his appt is June 1. I soooo want him healthy when we go in to meet the new Dr. ENT!
Oh and the pediatrician nurse and Dr. got to see firsthand what Dr. ENT did to Jonathon. (Trauma). He would not let the nurse take his temp(ear temp). I had to hold him down and console him. Then Dr. Pediatrician wanted to look into his ears and I had to hold Jonathon's head AGAIN! Makes me soooo damn mad what Dr. ENT did. Jonathon used to love it when Dr. Pediatrician looked into his ears...... Hopefully over time he will come to trust again.
Aiden kicked his ENT in the face for trying to look in his mouth
ReplyDeleteI hope he gets better soon :)
ReplyDeleteBoth of my boys had to have tubes put in their ears becasue they kept getting sinus infections that would then go to their ears.