Man, I sooo love it when I am right!
The referral department called me back today about Jonathon's ENT. I quickly explained to her what has been happening with Dr. ENT and my concerns.
She then told me how I am not the first parent to call and complain about Dr. ENT. How his favorite words are nose spray and ear drops. How he is not kid friendly. How he acts like he has no concern at all for the patient or parents.
She then told me the name of the Dr. ENT that her son saw. And that there have been many good reviews on this other Dr. ENT and her herself has been very happy with him. He did her sons surgery and her son has been healthy ever since.
So this other Dr. works out of the same office, but they work different days. I don't have to worry about running into the man that I NEVER want to see again....
Our new appointment is scheduled for May 28th at 12p.m. with new Dr. ENT. for our second opinion.
Oh by the way I had already stopped giving Jonathon the nose spray. My own thinking was what good was the stuff if it was supposed to help him and make him better AND he still ended up with another sinus infection!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment