Jonathon, Andrew and I had to go up to school yesterday afternoon for a meeting. Gilbert met us there and Kenny stayed home.
While we were gone we had a visitor (I guess).
Coming down our road;this is what I see in my front yard.
A crabby sandbox!!!! I have been searching craigslist,mom 2 mom sales, and sale papers for a sandbox. I really wanted a crabby sandbox for Jonathon, but never voiced my opinion to anyone. ( And this sandbox looks brandnew, it's not, it has been well cared for.)
Of course Kenny was in the house AND seen WHO it was........It was our great friend Randy.
THANKS RANDY!!!!!!!
You can definitly wear them under jammies. I put them under his levi's in the winter because his little legs would just freeze. They are a fabulous invention, not to mention adorable.
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for one for Aiden also, but they are hard to find here - even the Mr. Turtle pools
ReplyDelete