Good news is that Jonathon passed his hearing test! Bad news is that now he has fluid in both ears! Good news the sweet oil seems to be working better than the peroxide was.
Surgery was discussed with me today. I discussed my opinion and the Dr. ENT discussed his opinion. Together we decided to wait 6 more weeks. Then we will go back for a recheck. If the fluid is still in both ears, then we will discuss MORE about surgery. Nothing else we can do at this time.
The reason we are waiting is because Jonathon's fluid comes and goes. Usually gone more than here. We(us and Dr. ENT) do not want to put Jonathon through surgery if we do not have too. At this point I am not worried.
What size shirts do you need? I have a couple of kids sizes, I'll have to look.
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteCongrats that Jonathon passed his hearing test, glad to hear!
I found your blog while searching for the best information on Down Syndrome. I think your blog is very helpful and believe that you could reach even more people if you joined Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN). The HBN is comprised of over 2,900 of the web's best health writers and their content is read by over 6 million visitors a month at Wellsphere.com.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks