Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Look

I was really disappointed in the last 2 hair cuts for Jonathon.  Since he turned 3 he hates doctors, haircuts, dentists etc.  At the last 2 hair cuts he literally cried his little heart out ~ so bad that I had to stop the hair cut and leave.

Then there was school pictures.  First set I hated! They combed his hair all forward.  That is not how Jonathon wears his hair.  We technically do not comb it at all.  It looks good without doing that.  So we had retakes taken.  AND I hated the retakes.  With his hair not cut right, his pictures just did not look good.  For $30.00 I want to be happy.  Sooooooo I sent them back also.

Now I want to get Xmas pictures taken.  But not with a bad hair day!

I have been thinking about this for awhile now!  What to do! What to do!

Before haircut


I decided to cut Jonathon's hair myself!  I cut (shave) Kenny.  Kenny has never been to a hair salon and he is quite happy so I asked Jonathon if I could cut his hair and he said yes.
And surprisingly he did a great job!

I need to trim a little around his ears ~ another day.  But overall he looks great!  And does not look like a baby anymore ..........



The new look!  

No comments:

Post a Comment