happening around here. I went to school this morning for a quick visit to Jonathon's classroom. Jonathon and I walked down to the P.T. room to see Miss Jen and Cameron. Cameron was at school to check Jonathon's braces for me ~ I was concerned because he has been tripping a lot lately. We will be making an appointment to see Cameron at his office so he can do an extension on the bottom of his brace to make it a little longer ~ then we will see if he needs new shoes. Otherwise everything looks good.
Miss Jen thinks that it is just a stage that Jonathon is going through ~ now that he is able to run she thinks that he is purposely falling down ~ sometimes this is very true I will just keep an eye on him.
After school I took Jonathon to Target to get the new Toy Story 3 movie ~ then we stopped off at Kmart really quick ~ nothing good there. Picked up big brothers from school ~ came home grabbed a snack and watched the new Toy Story movie together. It was pretty good and Jonathon enjoyed it. Now he has 2 and 3. I guess I should get him the first one too.
We decided to do Subway for dinner ~ Jonathon ate part of his ham and cheese sub ~ and some yogurt. He is getting really good at eating sandwiches.
Now he is playing ~ maybe we will get some puzzles out.
All in all good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment