Well I did not make it again this year. I got extremely busy over the weekend and I forgot(embarrassed) to blog.
FACT Life expectancy for people with Down syndrome has increased dramatically in recent decades - from 25 in 1983 to 60 today. http://www.ndss.org/Down-Syndrome/Down-Syndrome-Facts/
Jonathon is still having some issues at school. He is not listening. Which makes me really sad. Because he is doing it at home too. But then there is times that he does listen. Very frustrating. I hate going into the class and seeing him misbehave.
We started the visual aid this week. I'm hoping by the end of the week he gets the hang of it. I want to make him a copy that is smaller that he can carry with him.
Rest time is not going the greatest either. He just does not like it. And I can understand why. He has not napped for over 2 years. Later this week or the beginning of next week we are going to try his IPAD. He can sit and work on his IPAD for rest time as long as he is quiet and as long as he gives it back when rest time is over.
Most of all, I love Jonathon very much and I know we will get through this!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment