There is not much going on over this way!
I finally got all 3 boys better and back to school. Just in time for 1/2 days all week for the older 2 and this is exam week also.
Jonathons schedule did not change. He is still in school from 7:55a.m. til 11:15a.m. But his brothers start at 8:05a.m. and get out at 11:42a.m. I wish they could have the schedules a little closer together, but that would be too easy. So when I pick up Jonathon, we go over to the junior/high school and wait the 30 minutes for the older ones. Thank goodness I have a DVD player so Jonathon can watch his movies. During this time I catch up on emails, or phone calls.
We went yesterday and got Andrew his level 1 learners permit....now he can drive me around....well when I let him....he didn't want to drive yesterday with Jonathon in the van.....which is just fine with me....I am glad that Andrew specified that....because a 3 1/2 yr. old can make a whole lot of noise back there.....watching t.v., dancing, singing to music, playing with toys, or just plain grumpy and yelling....so yes that can be very distracting. I will just make sure I take time out to take Andrew out driving without Jonathon. Ummm as soon as I figure out how to add that into my already too busy day!
School told me this morning that yesterday during free play in the gym that Jonathon wandered off to the other toddlers from a different class and joined them to play! How awesome, he is finally breaking out of his shell. Very very proud of him. And they told me how he stopped by daycare to talk to some babies in the strollers. My Jonathon just loves the babies!
Daddy, told me last night that I need to take some music off of Jonathon's radio. Ok, he has some head banging stuff on there. Monster by SKillet. But he just likes the beat of the music. I don't really see anything wrong with it. He likes Katy Perry, Pink, Lady Gaga, Skillet, Conway Twitty, Bruno, Wiz Khalifa, Ke$ha. He likes a whole lot of variety!!! And he loves the Cha Cha Slide and some other funny kid songs too. Sally the camel. So I think Daddy is being silly. Jonathon needs to express himself!
Sounds like Jonathon is doing great! Aiden listens to all types of music also from country to Aerosmith to Eminem.
ReplyDelete