Saturday, January 29, 2011

New camera

My camera has not been working the greatest lately.....a friend let me borrow it when Jonathon was born and it has been a very good camera for us and I love the picture quality, but it was time to retire it and find something new.  I have missed lots of good pictures lately and while I do have a camera on my cell phone, it's just not the same.

So I went online searching for a replacement....I talked to family members to see what they were using....we had a limit to spend....I received a $75.00 gift card at Christmas for MasterCard so I decided to use it toward a camera.  After all my research I decided to go with another Kodak.  Kodak Easy share M590 to be exact.  And it was on sale for a great price.  But then I ran into another problem....no store had it in stock...I really wanted it this weekend because tomorrow we are celebrating Andrew's 16th birthday.  He will turn 16 on Tuesday.  So I started searching online for what stores did have it in stock.  Finally found one ~ had to go to Roseville and had to get a silver one instead of red.  But I got it and now I have been trying to figure out how to use it.

cheese


Quite the poser!

So while I am trying to figure out all the bells and whistles on this new camera I really hope I end up liking it!  Tomorrow will be a great test day during Andrew's birthday.  I should know after that if I like the quality of the pictures.  It's supposed to be a great camera.  Time will tell.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment