Monday, January 3, 2011

Looking Back

I started off this morning telling myself, ok it is a new year and I needed to get started on being organized.  I seen/heard a few weeks ago that you should just copy all your financial items onto a hard drive or usb drive instead of using a file cabinet.  Sounds good, if you have the time.  Not sure which way I am going to use, but that's how I already got side tracked this morning.  I plugged in my USB to see what was on there.  Pictures of course.

I cannot believe how much Jonathon has changed since last year.  He is really a big boy now.  I found some pictures from last year.  I can still see the baby face and baby fat.  Then I flip to pictures from this year and all the baby is gone. Especially since I cut his hair.  Reality is hitting that my baby is really growing up.

I am so proud of him.  And lately he is coming out of his shell.  He is imitating EVERYTHING!  He imitated almost everything/everyone at church yesterday morning.  It's so cute, but there were times that I had to keep saying SHHHHHH!!!!  

He learned some new words over the holiday break.  Like "OH CRAP"  OOPS!  I warned the teacher this morning.  We really need to watch what we say from now on.

Anyway, here is some photos!

I see chubby little arms and chubby cheekers 


loving his bells 

not seeing those chubby cheeks anymore 

I see a big change here!

really starting to show his personality!  
I love my little boy to death!  I couldn't have asked for a better gift from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment